A growing global company in south Austin, Texas is ready to expand their IT Department and is looking to hire an experienced Network Engineer to assists in the development and maintenance of network communications. This position requires knowledge of LAN/WAN systems to help design and install internal and external networks.
Technical Skills and Requirements:
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or similar.
- CCNA, CCNP preferred
- Systems experience: Cisco, Juniper, Hewlett Packard, Dell,
- Minimum 5 years of Networking experience: Switches, Routers, Hubs, Servers, Cables, Racks, Firewalls, LAN, WAN, TCP/IP, DNS, UDP, Latency, VoIP, QoS, EIGRP, BGP, OSPF, NHRP, ATM, PPP, MPLS
- Supports administration of LAN/WAN routers and switches.
- Implement corporate network architecture.
- Maintain backup of all router and switch configurations.
- Perform troubleshooting analysis of routers, switches and associated systems.
- Manage network Intrusion Prevention / Intrusion Detection systems.
- Oversee firewall policies and administration.
- Monitor network access and changes through Cisco ACS server.
- Some travel required including international
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.